Content marketing strategies
Here at Deep Blue Media, we create and deliver content marketing strategies for our clients. This is usually achieved via blogs, videos, webinars, podcasts, presentations, white papers, case studies or newsletters.
Content marketing means attracting and transforming prospects into customers by creating and sharing valuable free content. The purpose of content marketing is to help companies create sustainable brand loyalty and provide valuable information to consumers, as well as create a willingness to purchase products from the company in the future.
Content marketing is a form of marketing focused on creating, publishing and distributing content for a targeted audience online. It is often used by businesses in order to:
- Attract attention and generate leads
- Expand their customer base
- Generate or Increase online sales
- Increase brand awareness or credibility
- Engage an online community of users
Content is king
Content is invaluable for SEO. Search engines crawl websites on a regular basis and part of their function is to check for fresh content and to cross-reference this against keywords being used on the website.
Content marketing tips
- Understand the primary goals of your business
- Add transcripts to non-written content (such as videos and presentations)
- Write fresh content on a regular basis but not too much
- Don't write poor quality content
- Write content with search engines in mind
- Remember that content, SEO and social media work best when delivered in unison
Writing high quality content takes time and effort and that is why it is helpful to appoint a third party such as Deep Blue Media to create this content for you. If you would like to hear how we can help you with content, please contact us.